Side-stream-filters are as important to cooling towers
As kidneys are to human body.
If that is the importance, it is necessary that the Equipment delivers not less than what is expected. Any compromise on the performance will have Bearing on the life and performance of cooling Systems.
And if the cooling system has bearing on technical Processes of an industry, the risks are far greater. At DTA Co., side-stream-filters are designed to
Perform consistently to remove suspended solids, atmospheric dust, microorganisms, airborne debris and particulates of rusted metal of heat exchangers.
Trustworthy DTA side stream filters reduce the demand for makeup water, reduce scaling and fouling of the entire system, reduce periodicity of maintenance of cooling towers and the entire refrigeration System, reduce the requirement of chemical cleaning, controls biological growth and reduce the Maintenance down time. With DTA co. side stream-filters all these cost savings are securely yours.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text css_animation=””]Features
- Modular design – each plant is one module
- Pre-fabricated – pre-engineered, pre-assembled, Factory tested
- Design code-ASME/IS
- Air scouring – for high flow pressure vessels
- Designed for – up to 10 bar pressure
- Scalable – just add module to raise capacities
- All components of proven quality
- Excellent workmanship
- Excellent quality of media
- Easy maintenance design
- Low maintenance quality
- Retrofit ready-for connecting to a cooling tower* (*Side stream or cooling tower pond)
- Flow rate range – 1 M3/hr to 400 M3/hr
- Inlet TSS (Total suspended solids)- Up to 50 mg/L
- Inlet turbidity -Up to 40 NTU*
(Customized solutions can handle up to 50 NTU)
- Filtration velocity – 12 to 30 M3/ hr /M2
- Filtration rating- Up to 20 Microns
- Filtration efficiency – Up to 5ppm of Suspended Solids
Up to 5NTU of Turbidity
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”1513″ img_size=”full” css_animation=””][vc_column_text css_animation=””]Applications
- To remove suspended solids
- To remove atmospheric dust
- To remove airborne debris
- To remove particulates of rusted metals
- To remove turbidity
- Reduce the demand for makeup water
- Reduces the scaling and fouling of the entire system
- Reduces periodicity of maintenance of cooling towers
- Reduces maintenance of cooling system
- Reduces the requirement of chemical cleaning
- Controls biological growth
- Reduces the maintenance down time
- Save costs.