Within the production processes of the Pharmaceutical Industry, the water is one of the most used elements being the main component of the different formulations, cosmetics, lotions and other pharmaceutical products. In fact, water is considered as the main raw material within the applications to produce pharmaceuticals. Water for pharmaceutical uses is not only used as a raw material, but it is usually used for the cleaning and rinsing processes required in the processing plant, being also a regular agent for cleaning of reactors and other pharmaceutical equipment.
- Production of processing water and steam
- Guaranteed supply of process water
- Management of the risk of legionnaires disease in water cooling towers
- Elimination of COD and toxins
- Treatment of greasy effluent
- Reduction of sludge
- Management of odour problems
- Reduction of costs
We have a complete range of water treatment solutions for the production of process water needed for the manufacture of products (creams, essential oils, perfumes, medicines, etc.) and the treatment of effluent.
The production of demineralized water and steam for cooling systems, the supply to boilers and as a raw material for the manufacture of products:
- By the treatment at a reduced cost of water containing nitrates
- By reverse osmosis to decrease the consumption of chemical reagents
- By the coupling of ultrafiltration with reverse osmosis
The treatment of effluent and the reduction of sludge:
- By a physical/chemical finishing process, for the reduction of suspended matter and phosphorus
- By biological processes to efficiently eliminate COD
- By MBR, combining aerobic digestion with separation by ultrafiltration membranes
- By putting in place a control basin to reduce the quantity of sludge
- By a process of methanation to make use of the energy contained in the sludge
- By the management of odours in order to avoid olfactory nuisance
Furthermore, we offer a full range of services that cover the complete running of your water treatment installations, the maintenance, technical assistance and the location of mobile water treatment units to meet any temporary needs (emergencies, maintenance, etc.).